Sunday, September 17, 2006

A vodka experiment

... recipe posted for posterity, so I can tweak it later, because I'm sure I'll lose it if I write it down on paper.

Cucumber-infused vodka
1 blue triangle of vodka (750 mL of Taaka Platinum)
~1/2 of a large cucumber -- 2-3 inches worth of slices when put into an old mayonnaise jar
juice of half a lime, plus whatever pulp I could scrape out of the strainer
about 1 tablespoon of regular sugar.

Put the whole lot in the old mayonnaise jar (big-size Best Foods jar) and stir it up. Give it a couple of shakes to make sure it's all mixed.


I'm going to let it sit for a few days and then check on it. I don't know if the proportions are at all correct. I guess we'll find out.

Please post any cucumber vodka recipes you might have!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home