Sunday, October 24, 2004

I'm not obsessed!

I think I have become a foodie.
I don't know why I'm so reluctant to accept this. (Well, I might, but discussion of that is for another blog. Here I shall be as anti-guilt as possible.) But there it is. I always knew it was a possibility; the new job that allows me to eat more than beans and rice, combined with the discovery of people in my life who are also newly obsessed with food, has made it a reality. I have joined all kinds of livejournal communities about cooking and recipes. I still get stuck on favorite combinations and want to eat them all the time, but now it's things like salad with feta and cranberries and cashews and homemade balsamic vinaigrette instead of beans & rice & eggs. It just seems fancier.
I wanted to do this blog on Typepad so I could have categories, but I was displeased with the idea of spending money for it. If I keep this up and it seems worth it, I might switch over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home